J2-72 1,500lb. @ 24" load center on front mini mast to 72"
J2-126 2,000lb. @ 24" load center on forks to 126"
The J2 "JOEY" Low Level Order Picker combines the compact design and exceptional manuverability of our J1 Task Support Vehicle with attributes of a counterbalanced forklift. The result is a versatile machine that can be used for low level order picking, and staging of pallets.
Utilizing many of the same reliable components as the J1, the J2 comes in two configurations. The J2-72 can elevate an operator 48" and features a mini mast that can lift up to 1,500lbs loads to a 72" elevation. The J2-126 can elevate and operator to 132" and attain fork elevations of 126". The J2-126 requires a tether and harness to be worn and and comes with both an overhead guard and pallet clamp. Both J2 vehicles offers travel speeds up to 4.5mph.
J2 Joey vehicles can be used to effectively order pick from low level locations and improve access to pick faces close to the floor. Travel is provided by a high efficiency AC drive motor on each unit that can be programmed through the onboard LCD dash. Power comes from a 340AH industrial battery or 224AH AGM maintenance free battery pack that is an available option on the J2-72.
The J2 JOEY features:
• LCD dash display with selectable travel settings and diagnostics
• Electronic power steering with infinitely variable speed control
• Finger tip controls integrated into retractable vehicle guardrails
• 180 degree articulating driveline with compact minimum turn radius
• Optional forward controls on the J2-72 eliminate the side guardrails
The J2 Joey task suppot vehicle has multiple patents pending