The J1 "JOEY" Task Support Vehicle combines attributes of elevating work platforms, order pickers and tuggers in a compact vehicle design.
The unique design of the Joey is protected by the US patent office D730,614, D733,389, D733,390, and 9,440,830
Developed as an alternative to rolling ladders or other larger equipment, the Joey can support tasks from general overhead maintenance to order picking.
The Joey can elevate an operator up to as much as 192” from the floor, turn around in as little as 72", and can be driven at height to move from task to task. Travel is provided by a high efficiency AC drive motor that can be programmed through the onboard LCD dash, while power comes from a 224AH AGM maintenance free battery pack that supports opportunity charging from a standard 120v outlet or an industrial battery and external charger which is required on the J1-192.
The J1 JOEY features:
• Up to a 1,000lb. total vehicle capacity including a carrying capacity of (500lb. front tray, 300lb. operator, 200lb rear tray)*
• LCD dash display with selectable travel settings and diagnostics
• Electronic power steering with infinitely variable speed control
• Finger tip controls integrated into retractable vehicle guardrails
• Premium steel I-beam mast construction and unitized steel frame
• 180 degree articulating driveline with 72" minimum turn radius
*Consult factory for capacity derate information on J1-162 and J1-192